Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Friday, February 24, 2012

I thought I deleted this blog

Guess not, RacerChaser asked me to add a song and to my surprise the blog is still here after a year and a half without posting. Maybe I will give it another shot. Hopefully I can get some more contributors this time around.

Here are some catch up suggestions.



"Sail" by AwolNation - thanks to Racer

"Turn Out the Lights" by The New Amsterdams - thanks to Benji

Thanks to Camillio:
Album: Future This by The Big Pink
"The Girl" by City & Colour
"Something Good Can Work" by Two Door Cinema Club
"Sleepy Head" by Passion Pit
"We Are Young" by Fun.

My Contributions:
"My Body" by Young the Giant
"The Haunting" by Anberlin
"Change of Seasons" by Sweet Thing
Also check out "Good Morning" by William Fitzsins (Pink Ganter Mix)

Reminder: Newest additions are at the bottom of the playlist

No comments:

Post a Comment