Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Tuesday, November 3, 2009

November - Week 1

Sometimes I find good songs from movies. Here are a few of the latest:

Vega4 - Life is Beautiful....from "My Sister's Keeper"
Mumm-Ra - She's Got You High....from "500 Days of Summer"
Arcade Fire - Wake Up....from the trailer to "Where the Wild Things Are"

When I become a licensed therapist, I might just have my clients listen to Vega4's song again and again. I cannot listen to that one in public because I gotta sing it every time. 

What songs did you discover through movies?

2 comments:

  1. This has nothing to do with movies but here are a couple tracks you might like.

    Have you heard the new Motion City Soundtrack song? If not look it up, its called Disappear. New CD comes out in January. Its gonna be tight.

    I'd also recommend to you one of my very favorite newish bands Valencia if you haven't heard of them. http://www.myspace.com/valencia Holiday or All At Once would be a good starter song with them

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kelly: Even though you are racist toward the female pop tramps... LADY GAGA BAD ROMANCE tops me and your wifes list :) ******beep******

    ReplyDelete