Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Wednesday, November 25, 2009

November - Week 4




A few bands revisited this week. On the drive home from Seattle I was reminded of how much I love Alkaline Trio. They always get me moving with their aggressive riffs and lyrics.And I truly appreciate any band that does well live with three members.

Alkaline Trio- We've Had Enough (f-bomb warning)
Alkaline Trio - Help Me (a little more poppy)

Also I am revisiting my instrumental style music phase. Which includes Pinback and Sigur Ros.  Pinback is a little more mainstream but Sigur Ros is from Iceland which probably explains why their music is so far out there.

Pinback - Penelope
Sigur Ros - Hoppipolla (also check out Svefn-G-Englar)

No contributions this last week so tuff, you only get mine.


No comments:

Post a Comment